DOWNSIZING DONE RIGHT!
Interactive Workshop | Feb 13, 2018 | 2:00 – 4:30 pm
Step by step plan to prepare your property for successful sale!
This interactive workshop will cover the following topics:
– When is the right time to downsize?
– Downsizing challenges and fears that people are worried about and how to overcome them.
– How much will it cost? Naked truth without reservations.
– How to clean your house once and never have to do it again. KonMarie downsizing method.
– My client’s downsizing story.
– Q and A and Discussion.
We will also have 2 amazing guest speakers:
Shemechko Rostyslav – Certified Psychotherapist, Business and Personal Coach.
Ivanka Siolkowsky – Professional Organizer, The Tidy Moose.
The seminar will be about 2 hours long with complimentary drinks to follow.
Limited spots available, please register by filling out the form.
Location: Runnymede Toronto Public Library
2178 Bloor St West, M6S 1M8
Date: Feb 13, 2018
Time: 2:00 – 4:30 pm