Yes! I am interested!
Send me more information!
REASONS TO BUY
– The First Residential Phase of a 100 Acre Master Plan including Residential, Office, Retail & a 9 Acre Urban Park. Anchored by a Buca Branded Restaurant at the base of the building and with flagship retail such as Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Outfitters & RBC at your doorstep with other Big Box Retail just moments away
– Direct Access to the Brand New Vaughan Metropolitan Subway Station connecting Vaughan’s 330,000+ Residents to York University (50,000+ Student Population) & Downtown Toronto
– Minutes to Highways 400 & 407, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre & Canada’s Wonderland
– In Close Proximity to Loads of Entertainment (Cineplex, Dave & Busters, Restaurants, Nightlife & More)
– Across a Brand New 100,000 Square Feet YMCA, Library & Community Centre
– Average Rental Rates In The Area:
1 Bedroom: $1600
1 Bedroom + Den: $1650-$1800
2 Bedroom: $1900-$2100
2 Bedroom + Den: $2000-$2200
What Is The New Vaughan Metropolitan Centre?
The Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) is poised to become the home of Vaughan’s New Downtown. Located on Highway 7 and just east of Highway 400, the VMC sits on over 440 acres of land and is set to transform the city completely. It will include the following:
– More than 1.5 million square feet of commercial office space
– 750,000 square feet of retail space
– Employment Targets of 11,500 New Jobs including 5000 new office jobs
– 12,000+ new residential units
– New Cultural Spaces, Hotels & Entertainment
– Click Here To Read All About The VMC
Builder: CentreCourt, SmartREIT & Penguin
Address: 3200 Hwy 7, Vaughan
Pricing: From The $300s
Suite Types: 1 Bedroom – 3 Bedroom Suites
Storeys/Suites: 55 Storeys/550 Suites
Finishes: 9’ Ceilings, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Washer & Dryer, Laminate Flooring Throughout, Quartz/Granite Counters
Amenities: Party Room, Games Room, Concierge, YMCA Gym Membership, BBQ Area, Zen Garden, Ground Floor Retail, Above Ground Resident & Visitor Parking
Last 90 days sales in the area (February, March, April 2017):
1br 600-699 sq feet – Average SOLD prices $440,000. Average days on the market 8.
1br + Den 600-899 sq feet – Average SOLD prices $468,714. Ranging from $442K to $495K. Average days on the market 38.
2br 800-1100 sq feet – Average SOLD prices $579,400. Ranging from $520k to $622K. Average days on the market 14.
This is PHASE 1 launching steps away from the Vaughan Metropolitan Subway!
100 acre master plan of many towers – Transit City is the first and will consist of a 55 Storey Condominium with approximately 550 Suites. It will be located at the heart of the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre near the new VMC Subway Station.
This Project is Now Open to the Public
Register for The Transit City Condos today and ensure you are first in line to receive the promotional package, special incentives, price list, floor plans and the widest selection of suites to choose from at the lowest entry price in advance of the general public opening.
If you have any questions please call me now at 647-271-4402